WORKSHOP SERIES - Jan 26, Feb 9 & 23, Mar 8 & 22, April 5
Time & Location
About The Event
The TUNE UP series includes 3 sessions that include an orientation, an assessment of our values, ideals and expectations from our family of origin and the third session teaches about Gary Chapman's Five Love Languages.
The Tune Up will also address other areas of concern that each couple may be having and offers them as a la carte options for an add on fee.
The tune up sessions are:
1 Orientation - Jan 26, 2020, 12:30-4:30
- This session prepares you with a communication tool and presents a framework that the remaining sessions are
2 Assessing Our Materials - Feb 9, 2020, 12:30-4:30
- Family of Origin - What we bring to our marriage from what we learnt growing up.
- Ideals and Values - Learn what the differences are between an Ideal and a Value and how they apply to our relationships.
3 Jewish Marriage Values and The Five Love Languages - Feb 23 2020, 12:30-4:30
- Looking at the personal values and where they intersect with Jewish Marriage concepts
- A presentation of Gary Chapman's Five Love Languages. It will teach what your and your spouses love languages are
and how to appropriately speak yo your spouse's love language.
4 Decisions - Mar 8, 2020, 12:30-4:30
- Decisions to love, trust, forgive and commit
5 Conflict Management - Mar 22, 2020, 12:30-4:30
- Introduction to a conflict management tool
- Anger management
6 Sex and Intimacy - Apr 5 2020, 12:30-4:30
- The difference between Sex and intimacy
- Barriers and enablers for intimacy and sex
- TUNEUP Series starting Jan 26$600$6000$0